Friday, March 26, 2010

#522. Brio Railroad

I set up my new Alien Bee lights last night to thy them out with some still life photos. I set up some of my son's old toy train pieces knowing I wanted something aged appropriately for an antique photo type finish. I'm not sure that I ended up with exactly what I was looking for but I did like the final product enough to consider it blogworthy. I hope you like it! :-)

Title: "Brio Railroad"


Camera / Lens: Canon 5d Mark II / Canon 24-105mm L zoom
Post-processing: Adobe Camera Raw > Photoshop CS4 > Textures from flypapertextures.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Doug Haass said...

I think it's the perfect treatment for your subject. Framing is nice too.

Barry Armer said...

Thanks Doug!

Cheers!
Barry

Larry said...

Good job with the lighting and the nice muted tones.

Anonymous said...

Dad.

You said, "I set up my new Alien Bee lights last night to thy them out with some still life photos." I'm prtty sure you meant try.

Love,
Me