Monday, March 15, 2010

#512. Fighter Reflection

I have more photos of Baytown poets that I will post tomorrow. Today's post is from an event held at Ellington Field in Houston this past Saturday. The event included, among other things, a private tour of the Field and an overview of Predator operations conducted from there. Attendees were a group of VIPs from the Homes For Our Troops organization including, among others, the head of the Homes for Our Troops organization and Hank Williams III.

Title: "Fighter Reflection"


Camera / Lens: Canon 5D Mark II / Canon 24-105 L zoom
Post-processing: Photomatix Pro > Photoshop CS4 > Topaz Adjust plugin

3 comments:

Larry said...

The unique perspective adds lots of interest to this shot. Nice blue/brown color pair and post-processing as well. Good shot.

Doug Haass said...

A very interesting shot. I really like the blues and gold/tan colors across the photo. Nice job controlling exposure.

Barry Armer said...

Thanks Larry and Doug!

The warm / cool color combinations is my favorite part of the shot. I only with I could honestly say I was aware of them at the time I took the shot! :-)

Cheers!
Barry