Sunday, March 7, 2010

#506. God Proven

I took this shot yesterday after I spotted this guy walking somewhere between Blanco and Wimberley, Texas. Since I had actually seen the man walking near San Marcos one day earlier I was quite stunned to see our paths cross again! This time I stopped to take a photo!

Title: "God Proven"


Shot data: 1/640s f/9.0 at 400.0mm iso400
Camera / Lens: Canon 5D Mark II / Canon 100-400mm L zoom
Post-processing: Adobe Camera Raw > Adobe Photoshop CS4 > Nik Viveza plugin > textures from flypapertextures.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Larry said...

I normally like a lot of environment in an environmental portrait but I would like to see this one cropped tight on the subject.

Anonymous said...

Do you ride the roads a lot? You always have such interesting street photos!

Barry Armer said...

Thanks Larry and Shirley!

Larry - I would hate to crop out the motorcycles. To me they add some tension in a stereotypical "good" vs. "evil" kind of way. Too much of a reach?

Shirley - Lots of people are concerned about reducing their carbon footprint these days...so that means there's more for the rest of us! :-) We make road trips with our RV every chance we can get which probably works out to about once a month.

Cheers!
Barry