Sunday, September 7, 2008

Raccoon

I met my brother Larry in a park just outside of Baytown yesterday (roughly halfway between his house in Baytown and mine in Houston) because he wanted to drop some photos off with me to submit to the next Bay Area Photo Club Honor's Program this coming Tuesday night. Anyway...while we were talking I spotted this raccoon near a trash can in the park. I was just watching him and Larry suggested I grab my camera and try to get a few shots (he didn't have his telephoto with him so he was out of luck this time). I took a few shots and the following was my favorite:



Click the image to view a larger version!

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: 100-400mm Canon zoom
Post-processing: Photoshop CS3> Red Paw Media Bleach Bypass > Nik Vivesa to brighten the racoon which was mostly silhouette > Filter Distort Lens Correction Vignette


Following is my second favorite image of this critter:



Click the image to view a larger version!

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: 100-400mm Canon zoom
Post-processing: Photoshop CS3> Red Paw Media Bleach Bypass > Nik Vivesa to brighten the racoon which a tad too dark > Red Paw Media Beautifier at 44% opacity to add a little glamour > Filter Distort Lens Correction Vignette

No comments: