Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hurricane Ike Damage

I had a chance to go down to the Clear Lake City waterfront area this morning and, of course, I took a few pictures!

I titled the first one "Attitude Adjustment"!


Click the image for a larger version!

The second photo I called "Boondoggle" after the name of the prominent boat in the photo.


Click the image for a larger version!

"Trouble in Paradise!"

Click the image for a larger version!

"Bystander"

Click the image for a larger version!

All photos taken with my Canon 40D and Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 zoom lens.
Post-processing: Photoshop CS3 > High Pass sharpening > Distort - Lens Correction - Vignette

1 comment:

Ted said...

Another poignant series. Somehow though your eye found that smiling frog, a touch of childish optimism which we all have to share in this sort of aftermath. The alternative to sharing it is too grim.

Thanks for sharing...