Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jazz Guitar Man

I'm posting from Wimberley, Texas tonight. We evacuated Houston today because my home is in one of the zip codes under mandatory evacuation. As I type this post Hurricane Ike is bearing down directly toward my home! I'm glad I purchased flood insurance this year but hopefully I will not need to use it. I only brought a few things with me: clothes, my photography gear, and my desktop computer (no time to back up my photos so I had to bring the works :-).

Here is another photo from Jazz Night at The Arts Alliance Center of Clear Lake last Thursday night!



Please click the photo above for a larger, more enjoyable version!

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 zoom
Post-processing: Photoshop CS3 > Red Paw Bleech Bypass Plugin > Vignette using Distort Lens Correction > Virtual Photographer Plugin Brownie filter

No comments: