Sunday, October 19, 2008

Austin, Renn Fest

The last of my photos from my trip to Austin, Texas last weekend is both a photo and a question! How would you answer the question?

Title: "A Question for God"

Click the image for a larger version!

This weekend (Saturday) I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival in Magnolia, Texas. Ren Fest has been going on since around 1980 and is always a lot of fun to attend! The venue is on many acres and features multiple stages where different performers (jugglers, magicians, bands, novelty acts, etc) entertain the crowds at various times throughout the day. There are also shops, games, food concessions, and rides. Ren Fest is a place where you can go and have a really good time every weekend in October and a few weekends in November. The photo I'm posting today from Ren Fest is an owl featured in the 'Birds Of Prey" show on Falconer's Stage.

Title: "Bird of Prey"

Click the image for a larger version!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that bird --- super background! What lens were you using?

Cindi

Barry Armer said...

Hi Cindi!
I was using my Canon 100-400m zoom for all the Ren Fest shots! Sorry, sometimes I forget to post that info!
Cheers!
Barry