Friday, August 22, 2008

TAACCL Opening



Click on the image above for a larger version!

This shot is from last night's The Arts Alliance Center of Clear Lake (TAACCL) opening of the exhibition themed and titled "Water." Everyone seem to be pleased with the very large turnout! See my posting on August 11, 2008 for the photos of mine that were accepted for this show!

Following is a re-do of the Pavilion image I posted yesterday. I was encouraged by my friend and fellow Bay Area Photo Club member Larry Patrick to do a little more work on it! The image on the left is the re-do and the one on the right is the original from yesterday.


Click on the images to see larger versions!

On the re-do I added a heavy vignette to help "contain" the image and an underlying infrared B&W layer with mask so I could control the color accents more. I also used NIK Viveza to brighten up the stairs a bit to draw the eye more toward them. I like this version much better than the original version from yesterday! Thanks for the tips Larry!

No comments: