Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Phoebe

I was a little bored last night so I decided to try some pet portraiture. I got a lot more cooperation from Phoebe than I expected so I can't blame any problem with this photo on her. :-)



The lighting was from a Wescott Spiderlite with florescent bulbs and a medium softbox on the upper left and my Canon 430 flash on camera and bounced from the right. Shot with my Canon 40D and Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 lens. Post-processing: Photoshop CSC > High Pass Sharpening > Virtual Photographer Reminising Filter at 38% > Cloning to enlarge the eye catchlights > Duplicate Layer with soft light blending mode at 43%.

Everything I did to suit my eye and I like the image a lot but I have no idea if it is technically very good or not. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: