Saturday, August 9, 2008

HCP Opening Night!



Last night was the opening for the Houston Center for Photography's 26th Annual Juried Membership Exhibition. I was fortunate enough to have had two photos chosen for exhibition. This was a big deal to me as only 30 photographers were chosen to exhibit out of 215 photographers who submitted from around the country!



The photo above shows me and the two of my photos chosen by the show's curator (photo by Larry Armer). Strangely, I didn't notice any of the other contributing artists wearing T-Shirts bearing one of their selected photos! :-)


Fans admire my work! :-)



This was my preferred drink of the night!



This was the weather outside shortly after the opening closed. Very surreal!

All photos taken with my Canon 40D and Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens.

2 comments:

Jan Klier said...

Congrats. That's fantastic!

Brian Bastinelli said...

Way to go Barry!

Those pics from the jail are fantastic.

Well deserved.