Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pennsylvania Smokehouse

Sorry for the inconsistent postings. It has turned out to be more difficult to post on the road than I had imagined. It is day 5 of the NY trip and we are camped in our RV at a KOA in Chester County Pennsylvania. I am assuming this little house is an old smokehouse because of its size (probably no more that six feet long). This is one of those scenes you just have to pull over and photograph.

Title: "Pennsylvania Smokehouse"


Camera / Lens: Canon 40D / Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 zoom
Post-processing: HDR using Photomatix Pro to combine three handheld exposures (-2,0,+2) > Photoshop CS3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! It's beautiful! Truly captured what the human eye sees. Beautiful post processing.

Larry said...

Nice vignette in deed. Looks like some beautiful country. Nice shot.

Cindi said...

Beautiful, peaceful, wonderful light. I really like your vertical orientation here as it allows the grandeur of the trees to give the viewer an appreciation of the setting that wouldn't have been possible with a horizontal shot. Just gorgeous!

Brian Bastinelli said...

Nice images Barry-

Keep them coming. It can be a lot harder to post than planned. I am currently in a verizon dead zone so i have no coverage for twitter etc.

I can post via the internet from where I am staying but nothing mobile.

I hope you enjoy your trip. I can't believe I am not going to be around as you pass through....that's a bummer...

Have fun !!!

Brian

Larry J. Patrick said...

Beautiful scene that you did justice to. Good work.

Barry Armer said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you like it!

Cheers!
Barry