Monday, November 3, 2008

%#%& Verification!

Not a photo today but rather an original graphic of my new pet peeve: Internet Security gone wrong - very, very wrong!

Title: "%#%& Verification!"


If you surf the Internet much at all then you have seen these types of verification tools. They provide you with a graphic representation of a word that can easily be read by the human eye but not so easily by a computer (because because it is a graphic rather than a font). The trouble is that sometimes the graphic is a little too difficult for even the human eye to read!

3 comments:

Brian Bastinelli said...

Barry I hate word verification.

Including the one that I had to type for this comment!

Turn it off....lol

I hear you loud and clear!

First we get rid off word verification then it's on to tone....nevermind.

Barry Armer said...

High Brian!

I didn't even realize this blog required the password verification I'm ranting against in this post! LOL Thanks for pointing it out to me so I can go remove it!

Cheers!
Barry

Anonymous said...

THIS PHOTO SPEAKS TO ME OF THE IMPERFECTION IN THE TECNO WORLD WHICH BY DESIGN WAS MEANT TO ELLIMINATE SOME LONG-FORGOTTEN OTHER IMPERFECTION..THAT IS WHAT I TAKE HOME WITH ME FROM THIS