Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shooter



There was no wind blowing down at the Texas City Dike when I went there to photograph this weekend (and therefore no kite or wind surfers to photograph) so I stopped by the Texas City Gun Range and took some shots of the Skeet and Trap Shooting going on there.

Although I didn't know it at the time I took the shot the subject of this photo turned out to be Mark, a fellow Bay Area Photo Club member!

This was taken around noon so the lighting was harsh. In post-processing I pushed the photo even more toward high key (Photoshop CS3 > High Pass Sharpening > Virtual Photographer High Key Filter > Vignette layer).

2 comments:

slalomboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slalomboy said...

Shooting the shooter! I love it. It was good seeing you at the range. Great Blog! Marc