Sunday, July 6, 2008

Denton Air Show

A few weeks ago I happened to be in Denton, Texas on the same day as their annual air show at the airport. I wasn't able to attend at the time of the actual flight portion on the air show but I did enjoy some of the fixed exhibits.



I especially liked the helicopters (sorry but I don't know what type they were) and put together this study from shots taken with my Canon XTi equipped with my Lensbaby 3G.



The sepia toning and aging I did were courtesy of "Virtual Photographer" which is a nifty piece of freeware available for download.



I really like the vintage treatment for these photographs because of the subject matter. I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the way that the sepia and lensbaby sets the mood for these photographs. As you know I am not a fan of the lensbaby (since I cannot take a good photo with one!), but it really works here. I think you should consider turning this into a body of work. You have the makings of a good one--I think, but . . .