Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back at the Dike!

We'll...I seem to have become obsessed with shooting the kitesurfers down at the Texas City Dike! :-) I spent a total for 4 or 5 hours in the water this weekend so this weeks posts will be weighted heavily toward more windsurfing shots. I'll try to keep some variety in the shots I post so you don't get bored!
One thing to keep in mind when viewing this shot is that the water where this shot is taken is somewhere between 12" and 24" deep. That's it! Not nearly deep enough for me to feel comfortable hanging upside down over! Perhaps this is why this kid was wearing a helmet rather than a cap like most everyone else?

There was a nice crowd of kitesurfers on Saturday and I liked this shot and some of the other shots I took from a wider angle that let me see evidence of a few other surfers in the shot!

No comments: