Tuesday, August 24, 2010

#597. Gunfight Brewing

I found this piece of vintage playground equipment in a quaint Rice Village park. It grabbed my attention because it reminded me of playing cowboys and Indians and of having pretend gun fights when I was a kid. Frankly I'm surprised that this piece of equipment has survived in today's environment of ultra political correctness. Anyway, the scene reminded me of older, if not better, days and put a little smile on my face. By the way, I could have easily removed the white plastic bag from the foreground but I decided to leave it as a representation of urban tumbleweeds! :-)

Title: "Gunfight Brewing"


Camera / Lens: Canon 5D Mark II / Canon 24-105mm L zoom
Post-processing: Photomatix Pro to combine 7 exposures into one HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo > Photoshop CS4 > Nik Viveza plugin > Topaz Adjust plugin > Virtual Photographer plugin

No comments: