Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Nina

Two weekends ago we made a trip to Rockport that included a side trip to Corpus Christi. While in Corpus we stopped to look at a replica of The Nina (one of Christopher Columbus' ships) moored in Corpus Christi Bay and I took this photo.

Title: "The Nina"


Camera / Lens: Canon 40D / Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 zoom

Post-processing: Photomatix Pro to convert three hand-held exposures (-2,0,+2) to one HDR image > Photoshop CS3 > Curves Adjustment Layer for a pop to overall contrast > Topaz Adjust plugin to increase detail and contrast and to reduce noise

1 comment:

Larry J. Patrick said...

I do like the contrast between the old ship and the modern building. However, there is something about this one that bothers me and I cannot tell you what it is. Good shot, because it has made me think!