Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#806. Coppola

Taken last night. I haven't been shooting much lately due to having a very busy spell at work and a general lack of ideas. I decided to try my hand at my photo club's assignment topic this month to see if I could get moving again. The assignment was "Staged" with a definition of "An arrangement of people or objects arranged by the photographer." Hard to get together a group of people with enough patience to give me time to make a successful image so I went with the "objects" option. I am pleased with the results and will definitely be trying a bit more of this type of still life photography in the future.

Title: "Coppola"

Camera / Lens: Canon 5D Mark II / Canon 24-105mm L zoom
Post-processing: Photomatix Pro to combine 3 exposures (-2, 0, +2) into one HDR (High Dynamic Range) image > Topaz Adjust plugin, Nik Viveza plugin

No comments: