Sunday, June 5, 2011

#716. Mail Car

We've been down in Galveston since Thursday night so I haven't posted for a few days. One of my stops was the Galveston Railroad Museum. This is my first time back to the museum since hurricane Ike. The museum has only been re-opened for a few months. They had a lot of damage throughout the museum depot (7 to 9 feet of water damage), miniature train room (completely destroyed and no longer part of the museum) and to the actual locomotives and rail cars on display (requiring many to need to be re-restored). The mail car I'm showing today is one of my favorites.

Title: "Mail Car"


Camera / Lens: Canon 5D Mark II > Canon 15mm fisheye
Post-processing: Photomatix Pro to combine three exposures (-2, 0, +2) into one HDR (High Dyanmic Range) photo > Phtotshop CS4 > Topaz Adjust plugin

No comments: