Saturday, March 19, 2011

#685. Fulton Fishing Pier

We returned yesterday from a week-long trip to Fulton, Rockport and Port Aransas, Texas. This photo was taken Monday morning while we waited for a sunrise that never materialized due to cloud cover (similar to what happened tonight as I attempted to photograph the Super Moon).

Title: "Fulton Fishing Pier"


Camera / Lens: Canon 5D Mark II / Canon 15mm fisheye
Post-processing: Photomatix Pro to combine three exposures (-2, 0, +2) into one HDR (High Dynamic Range) image > Photoshop CS4 > Topaz Adjust plugin

1 comment:

James Newton said...

I have been going to Fulton for vacations since, apparently Before I was even born! And to this day when I think of a happy place I think of the Fulton Pier! This is a beautiful picture, thanks for posting!