Sunday, May 23, 2010

#550. Blogger.com Technical Problems

Not sure if the problem is with Blogger.com or if I'm suddenly doing something wrong but I'm not able to upload (using the link option) photos to my blog at this time. I get the upload screen and use the link option but once I push the UPLOAD button I go to the next screen but never get the preview or the required DONE button. Any ideas?

Anyway I'll continue to try and figure out the problem so I can get back to the business of posting images. :-)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Barry, I just posted a new image with no problems. I hope yours get fixed soon! It is so frustrating that you cannot contact anyone with Blogger. There may be a forum though, with some ideas to fix it.

Larry said...

You still linking your photos from Pbase? How about uploading directly from your hard drive?